hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

switching

*looks horrible but whatever xDD*
Tasha Lim who was formerly a Hotlink/Maxis user is now a DiGi user x)
the number that you guys know/have is no longer under the service of Hotlink/Maxis but under DiGi now!
so all those idiots who complained because i was Hotlink/Maxis thats why expensive to msg,
should start filling me in with all that gossip you guys owe me :P

Teddy. Tasha. Jo-Nyee.
i love you guys from the bottom of my hearts.
you guys know the fugly sides of me and yet you guys still sayangs me.
i apreciate that. A LOT.
may our friendship last forever.


check out the idiot beside me.
he's Steven. xDD
haven't known him for long but he's one of my best guy friends dah :D
this is the only picture without the middle finger so yeah. xDD
he's another one who knows my fugly sides and still accepts me.
thanks papa :D




xoxo,
tash
there are times when you just learn to accept things.

No comments:

Post a Comment