hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Please Don't Leave

Hey Girl... You're my best friend. I've hated you at first and that's cause I didn't try to get to know you.
If I did then, things might be slightly different but I don't care.
The fact is that we know each other now and we're making full use of it.
For one whole year we were together and again, we got the chance this year.
Please don't leave.

Hey Girl... I know this all sounds ridiculous and maybe fake to you.
But I swear this is all coming from the bottom of my heart.
When I heard that you might be leaving, my heart ached.
You are one of the ones i trusted.
Please don't leave.

Hey Girl... Remember all those stupid jokes, dances and songs?
I still remember them even though we both know I have a horrible memory.
All those fun times we've had, I still remember.
All those important memories, I still cherish.
Please don't leave.

Hey Girl... I know I'm being selfish right now but I don't give a damn.
I'm not letting you leave us all behind, not a single one of us.
We still love you and hell yeah, we don't want you to go.
We might be Jokers all around but in reality, we're just humans.
Please don't leave.

Hey Girl... Please don't leave us.
I know its hard but we're all struggling.
We can make it through if we stick together.
It's the same last time, and it's the same thing now.
Please don't leave.


Hey Girl... Best friends are there for each other.
Through thick and thin, through tall and short.
Through heat and coldness, through it all and all.
Note that I WILL NEVER HESITATE TO GIVE YOU A HELPING HAND.
because WE'RE BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE.

sincerely, with tears flowing,
tash.
please don't leave.

1 comment: