hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Heart's Missing A Lil' Piece


i had a talk. sorta. with Kuro-chan yesterday in her bus and as we talked, we came to a topic about BOCG.
Although we say we're fine. I say I'm fine with us being separated. The pain is shit still there.
I miss all of you guys. Even Kuro-chan says so. She herself, the cold heartless her, says
she misses US.
I mean come on, if she can say so, why won't you guys admit it?
The classes we're both in, we both have friends who were well, separated for a long time but still best friends.
But something isn't quite the same anymore.

I miss...
Kuro-chan and all her sarcastic remarks on me.
Su Jie always annoying with her pampered ways.
XinLin filling me with everyday gossip and food.
TzeStee always suddenly hugging me and giving me advices.
Brenda and all her stares.
and sometimes,
I still miss having Joanne sitting beside me.
and Nicole walking to me to poke me. 
although the both of them, are in my class.
I feel a lil' lost without the others.

So yeahh, maybe I'm just ranting.
Maybe this is just a phase I'm going through.
But guys, know that I will always love you all.
And you guys have a place both in my mind and heart.

tash
it's funny how the world works.

No comments:

Post a Comment