hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

the eve of Form4


Lala-ness.ahh. credits to Nicole :P
i gotta say.. i like my blog. Lol. A lot. Maybe because of the white background.
I'm seriously a Black & White person. check out my closet and you'll know.
i figured i liked blogging. so i was thinking what to blog this time. and...

random facts about me now : D

meet Tasha 1.0 (sorry Teddy xDD)
1. she's like super perasaan compared to last time.
2. she's a bit more confident compared to last time.
3. she's making her own rules now.
4. she'll try to listen to others more often.
5. she'll try to be less straight-forward.
6. she'll strive for what she wants.
7. she's gonna stop being too nice to everyone.
8. she's gonna start being a bit more selfish.
9. she's gonna try to NOT be such a cheapo.
10.she's gonna do her best at being herself.

tash
I'm picking up the pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment