hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Monday, January 25, 2010

250110

As one can suspect, I've been either busy or lazy to update my blog.
Apologies :3
Right. Nothing's much been going on except last night was concert night. FINALLY! i'm free on monday nights which is why I'm actually blogging right now. haha. so.. I think I'll tell you about last night's concert. Or.. What I've been sorta doing.Umm. Well. The concert was pretty interesting. haha. a tad bit out of tune but it was a blast. it was fun and not boring at all. At least they changed the pieces to be more lively ones.

Caramel Cream =3

 Dinner- Fried Rice.
Also, it was Shimano's last concert. A bit sad but owh well :S right, Stefan was there yesterday! who was missing? CHEN SENG! YOU CAME BACK BUT YOU DIDNT COME! ISH.
well now, the next thing i'm waiting for is..
CHINESE NEW YEAR :D
i cant wait for it. sorta. haha
its normally a very busy time for us chinese. xDD
its always been and hopefully this year's will run smoothly too!
homeworks and jobs are piling up!
i better be off with them.
till then, take care fellow bloggers and readers!



tash
a tad bit confused with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment