hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dear Jo-Nyee


Please stay strong.
I know times are hard.
There's a lot of stress going around.
I'm not sure what it is.
But heck, I'll be there for you.

If you need me, just call me.
I'll use the house phone to call you back.
It's my turn to get screwed for using the phone x)
Oh baby, i miss you badly.
I'd go to your school to hug you if i could =(

My sweet sweet Jo-Nyee
Don't worry much dearie.
The storm's gonna be over soon.
Just believe it will.
We'll face it together.

the pictures brings back memories no? =)
patience love. i promised to go out with you in the coming holidays no?
a promise i made, is i a promise imma keep.
so just look forward to that day baby 

love,
tash
i'll stay strong for you too

No comments:

Post a Comment