hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

and we're off!

after today's Kor Kadet Polis event, I am officially free from any school activities.
Because! 
My school mid-term exams are just next week.
to be more exact. Next wednesday :D
due to that wonderul up-and-coming event,
imma be staying at home.. studying :D
most of the times.
social activities have been put to hold.
they can wait :)

owh right.
there is one event i cant miss though.
next saturday is Penang's Youth Carnival!

Going anyone?
Go to facebook and search for this event if you wanna know more :)
My sisters & I wanna keep a hold of our title as champions for last year's Treasure Hunt.
You game to play with us? 

tash
learn to believe what i say ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment