hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Raining Badminton part 1

this picture looks fake no?
but trust me, this place it real.
it exists!
its known as..
YOUTH PARK :D

i went there today with my mum to play badminton.
its really a rare thing for us to do. haha.
Christine had ajak-ed us out.
Hence, we went.
i had a chance to practice my photography skills with flowers.
and once i was done with still objects..
the posing began >;D
nicole was with me.
i ajak-ed her to accompany me.
we wanted the
EAT THE PLANT picture
she said i was sucking the thing not eating.
hence,
take 2
the expression was too hilarious XD

hence,
take 3
now it looks like we're eating ;)

i spotted this plant. LOL.
it was my mike
:D so eco-friendly no?

and apparently, ill post a longer one to this after exams.
my laptop is a bit nuts right now
look forward to part 2 to find out what happened! ;)

tash
hey Luke :P

No comments:

Post a Comment