hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Friday, April 30, 2010

a day before may

I'm leaving things behind the way it is.
I won't bother if things get out of hand.
I won't listen to excuses no more.
I won't promise you anything anymore.

You don't deserve a single thing you've got.

May is just tomorrow.
Its just a few hours away.
I'll be reborn.
Version 3.

__________________________________________________

I've gotten seriously darker.
Monday, i have to wear tudung some more.
Why? cause pasukan kadet polis.
Lmao. Turns out Joshua is one too.
I almost couldn't recognise the smartass

Going back to school soon.
Ahh. I'm not looking forward to it that much anymore.

___________________________________________________

tash
We live the life of a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment