hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Friday, March 26, 2010

say what?

HEY world.
if you haven't heard about it, 
imma tell you the news right here and right now.
its real shocking really.
i got 92 for add maths.
and 80 for chemistry.
now who would've thought of that?
i was so dumbstruck when my teacher told me,
"the highest in class? tasha lor"

Lmao. my brain stopper functioning for a moment.
haha. as for the other subjects..
they aint that good xDD

Chinese was well, crap. i failed la obviouslyyy.
if you knew me, you'd know im a banana girl x)
Modern Maths was hard. im not joking only 10 people passed.
i got 69 ._. *shh!*

the rest weren't given out yet.

life's pretty much cool.
and it's gonna get busy again soon.
there's never a day to rest =S

tash
gossip IS poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment