hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Yes, I'm the fool.

The best after-April fools' joke?
My Grandma died.
From my mum's side.
Think its a joke?
Think again.
I'm going for the death thing today.
After violin class.
It's gonna last for three days.
Sunday morning is the coffin thing.

The Best Part?
My Grandma from my dad's side died this year too.
If you didn't know that is.
Just right before the CNY month.

Two Grandmas Moved on in the Same Year.
January 13th and April 2nd.
78 days apart from each other.

"Hey Grandmas, 
I'm sorry I didn't get to know you better.
I'm sorry I didn't spend much time with you.
I'm sorry that I wasn't there when you both said goodbye.
I'm sorry that I never got to say I'm sorry."

Rest In Peace.
tash
the mourning shall begin

1 comment: