hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

a 15 min break

that became a one hour break. 
LOL

okayy..
so my laptop or should i say,
my mum's laptop isn't working that awesomely todayy.
like the picture?
i snapped it while doing an assignment in Penang Road.
i think my future house shall have these carvings. awesomes no?


the sign says it all no?
i have a really really bad well.. maybe not THAT bad about my coming exams.
so maybe my mum doesn't expect to get an A+ for EVERYTHING.
but still, scoring almost everything is just plain.. cruel.
especially when im a person who's not going for tuition.
cut me some slack eh?
she said i didnt have to score an A for Chinese
(cause she knows im hopeless with it)
but.. a 70+ would be good she said.
i'm like. HUH? ._.
wouldnt a passing mark be good enough?
in my school, the passing marks would be 50!
not like others who get 40 D=

i think my mum plans to see me..
BURN BABY BURN!
haha. I don't like Bio. it drives me to sleep.
where as for calculations, it's just love.

owh guys,
i think.. 
i finally found a goal in life.
be happy for me! x)
i wanna be a journalist.
its gonna be super busy and all but heyy..
its something i would love to do.
i haven't really abandoned my music career..
i still love music but i don't think thats what i wanna do.
wonder how my teachers and especially, my mum 
are gonna react to this piece of juicy news..

and you know,
BRATs camp
the people there have really made me changed the way i see things.
just maybe. MAYBE! i've grown a lil' bit.
in some sense of a way. tee-hee~
camp people are love
did i mention that?

2NE1's new video, 
official mv for Try to Follow Me is Out!
and as for
SNSD's new video, 
the long awaited Run Devil Run is out too!
just how awesome can the weekdays be? x)

i think i wanna give my blog a make-over if possible.
and if i ever have the time...
 
my G string broke.  
HAHA. sounds kinky no?
Nicole said so too.
what i meant was my Violin's G string.
ever seen my violin?

my baby is pretty no?
i had to get this picture from my friendster account.
haha. and guess what.
i saw photos of myself that i couldnt recognise xDD

one day.. imma do a post about the evolution of myself.
perasaan much no?
nahh. its just going down memory lane itself.

well..
unless you want me to go on bragging about my awesome life.

im signing out.
 
ps: follow me on twitter
pps: my latest want? a BLACKBERRY or.. an iPHONE / iTOUCH.  x)

tash
if i say sorry, will we still be best friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment