hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

an unexpected attack

I seriously have got to thank you for your honesty.
Cause without it, I wouldn't have known that I was such a bore in your eyes.
Thanks.
Cause now, I would get to use that precious time I spent worrying about us and spend it on other people who deserve it.
I love you Bitch cause we were are BFFs/sisters, so when you told me you were bored of me, that was a sudden attack to me. It took some time to actually have it all sink into my head.
But hey, I should have known.
You tell me its a phase and yeah I'll believe you. You're going through things that I have been through. All those phases you are going through, I have been through them a long time ago. As they say, Been there, Done that.
I've been through hell. You might say I'm being dramatic as usual but you don't even know a single shit. You didn't know me back then. So all you can do, is either believe or just shut the fuck up.
You might be thinking that 'Omg. I told her I'm bored of her and she starts ranting about me. Then she goes on about herself again.'
My reply to that?
So what? This is my reply. And this is just how I am. And I tried being there for you.
Btw, you're reading my blog post. So who are you to even think that way?
You're on my turf.

tash
ps: thanks to the T sisters and B.

No comments:

Post a Comment