hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

in the midst of hardship

if you're a Form 4 student this year,
you've probably heard of the title of this post.
I just needed a title, hence, the title is so =)

I have been very lazy this week. Very tired from the past weeks workload.
I was quite okay then but this week, all that no-sleep-nonsense finally took its toll on me.
I constantly fell asleep in class and couldn't pay much attention.
Monday was the worst. My replies to everyone was so.. dead. LOL.

Exams are next month and the list is out already.
I figured I might flunk this test due to the hectic schedule and laziness to study.
I can't really balance time now between studies and music, nor can I even find time to relax!

I wanted to put more colours in this post but I realised the last post was TOO colourful.
Hence, this is gonna be really plain =)

I wanna update pictures but its all in the other laptop. My apologies.

recent events:

School had this Elocution thing and I totally woke the audience up with my booming voice. Well before that, when everyone heard my name that I was going in, everyone woke up instantly *proud* My name brings in such power laa. Haha. Well, I have to admit that I did not prepare at all so as soon as I got up there, I was ready to make a fool out of myself yet I did no such thing in the beginning until halfway through, I forgot my script. Joanne was at the side while K was at the far end cheering me on. Just then, I did the most unimaginable thing ever.. the Hinata fingers thing xDD

trust me when I say I did it without knowing it happened!
Although I did regret a little for not memorizing the script, I figured I wasn't really into the thing anyway.
So what I achieved that day, was what I deserved.

Yesterday,
The Form 1s who passed the librarians test and were qualified as a Form 1 Librarian had a training camp.
It was tiring! Talking to them was like talking to a wall. LOL. Literally. They were too quiet to begin with :S
Owh well, it is the Library anyway. Joanne came to find me halfway through the thing. We vained xDD

I WENT FOR MASS YESTERDAY!
if you do know me well, I hardly attend. and I have good reasons for each and every time I've missed!
I sat with Germaine and the guys. The usual peeps I hang out with now and I totally adore them :3
Well, at least its better than some no-lifers.
Btw, I know of some people who aren't holy but act like they're children of God. The Chosen Ones.
FYI, you aren't. You can pretend all you want if front of your God and parents but you should damn well know that if you play with fire, you're gonna get burnt sooner or later =)

GERMANY scored at the 3rd minute!! it was Muller if I'm not mistaken. The second half came with 3 other goals from Germany. I was watching the match at Upper Penang Road. Haha. I so knew they were gonna kick some Argentinians ass! Go Germany! They're my last hope. Their next match would be against Spain. I hope Spain loses. Pfft.

On the side note,
If Germany wins, I win the bet Damian!

Anybody going for the July 11th concert? Cause you'll see me there too! =)

Good luck to Kyle and his friends for the play tonight. Sorry I can't be there to support =(

On the brighter side,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALVIN =)
my awesome Godbrother whom I have known for about 7 years or so?
You have never failed to be there for me and lend a hand =)
May your life start to prosper rightfully and
May all kinds of good things happen to you!
We'll celebrate the night away with the others!! :D

tash
you can always rekindle an old flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment