hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the tech phailed me

yes.
one thing i fail very obviously in life is being a tech person.
i am a total failure when it comes to gadgets, internet/website stuff and even sometimes,
my own camera!
gosh.
after reading Joannie's blog,
and going to her portfolio link,
i figured i HAD to learn how to create a portfolio for the many many random photographs i took which i personally like and want to share!

eg?
spot the moth =)
My favourite place for desserts 
 This is what I live for x)
 You'll never forget the tastes ;)

you get the point now don't you? haha
I went through some photos I thought I could show you and realised,
most of them were about food!!
the nature ones are in another laptop i guess :s
owh well! 

also, Joanne said about something to do with going online with the phone, for free?!
not WiFi but something to do with DiGi in fact.
HOW laa?

seriously. Being so blur with tech suddenly pisses me off.
i know i memang love the old fashion-ness of life but i think,
i need to get my butt going with the tech now too!

btw,
photoshop how?

tash
the very blur moments

ps: I've told you the truth. Now what will you do B? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment