hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

its been awhile

hey people. tee-hee~ the phone's back but im not happy cause of that.
happy cause of other things. haha. so not telling you guys =P
merentas desa was today. me nd xinlin finished it together today.
we had each others back through out the whole thing.
the bond. the love. haha.

brenda was the 3rd to reach in our whole gang. me nd xinlin got 1st nd 2nd.
in our gang laa. xD not the whole damn thing. it would be a dream come true though.
today was really fun. worth it i should say. im freaking tired though.
why?

cause later on i went to the gym. recently joined celebrity fitness. haha. its kinda cool.
seriously. its fun. my trainer, Khalid is seriously freindly nd i kinda like everyone there.
everyone's freindly =] i enjoy my time there. haha. oh guys. im 47kg now. tee-hee~

though ive been going through a lot of happy nd good times,
there are times that are just frustrating =[
but mann, i cant rmb them all. but i know who la.
you guys have stopped talking to me and you say its my fault?
please guys, wake up. stop being naive. i love you guys still.
thats why i care for you, thats why i even bother scoldin u.
i have my reasons. i have my ways. please understand?

oh yes. to the people that deserve this,

thanks for being with me through thick and thin.
thanks for listening to my complaints and all.
thanks for being patient with me.
thanks for the chances again and again.
thanks for forgiving me.
thanks for always supporting me.
thanks for helping me with my decisions.
thanks for not being fake and being truthful instead.
lastly,
thanks for reading this.

i might not be the perfect sister, the perfect best friend or the perfect girl.
but i'll try my best? haha.

tash
dont worry, you have it to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment