hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

i got my bag

if you've been reading the past posts, you'll come across one where i went out with the BOCG people.
and i said i wanted a specific handbag. yes you heard me right. a handbag! from Roxy.
and i got it today! =P
took some time but yeahh, thanks calvin!
he's my awesome godbro. xD
he couldnt stand me going on and on about it and he bought it
haha. many thanks to him =D

tash
too happy about the bag to care about any shiz

No comments:

Post a Comment