hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

27th of August

i did not study at all today.
i did but its like nothing went inside my head!if i dont study, my As will be saying their goodbyes to me ._.
if that happens!.. you'll see tasha burn!
cute pictures no? found them. but seriously saying, i mean what i say.
ill have to like, focus tomorrow. gahh.
here's an eye candy for everyone!


SS501
dont you just have to agree that they're hot?
but.. they ain't as hot as someone :P




tash
if only you knew how i really felt :]
ps: nyee. i owe you. seriously tee-hee~

No comments:

Post a Comment