hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Friday, June 12, 2009

concert+exam

many thanks to Ky, Teddy and Kuro-chan who came to the concert =]
also, to Kieran and SuJuan for wishing me luck even though you guys didnt come.
the concert was a total success =]
below are some photos. more at facebook. lol. too lazy to upload twice. and umm
i had my exam today. i guess it went well. lets just pray i get a destinction =3
to celebrate my freedom, went L4D with calvin, michael, jason and taryn. was pening but fun. xD

CiaYing, LeeXiang, Tash and Chantelle
i just HAD to put this up, Sam.
Jack and Sam with the rubix cube.


whee. nights. love.
tash
ps: this is a henna tattoo at my lower back :P

No comments:

Post a Comment