hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Friday, June 19, 2009

back to school

SCHOOL IS FUN!

*rofl* i lurveeeeeee school :D it ish so full of knowledge. haha and fun! this week:
went back to school on mondayy and laughed at each other's hairstyles. xD some were really ridiculous but some, just trimmed. we had our homeroom teacher changed which is just plain crap == i want my sexayy maths teacher! i have a new grumpy science teacher who's a real bitch. ish.

had to stayback on tuesday for house practice. we had assembly after recess so we went without hesitation. nicole sat in front of me while xin lin sat behind me. we were so bored at first but turned out to be fun. xD during the anthems thingeh, i sang laa. being the good me, i sangg! but the people around me didnt until kena influenced by me. i lurved nicole's singing. haha. we made a song/rhythm? up:

whoo gaga gaga gaga whoo gaga gaga gaga
whoo gaga gaga gaga whoo whoo whoo whoo!


its like very co-ordinated. xD will show you sometime. haha. if she ever comes to my place again. will video it. LOL.
we had the last period empty then subsitute teacher came. xD we were dancing that song and she thought we were the ones talking really loud so we got punished to go home later. xD i didnt care cause i had to stayback! went for laksa after that. real awesome laksa.

i cant rmb what happened on wednesday ._.
*blank*

thursday:
went to school as usual.

WAITTTTT!!!

I REMEMBER WEDNESDAY.
IT WAS THIS PERSON'S BIRTHDAY. XD


haha. happy birthday biatch :P sorry about not being able to go to celebrate as a whole gang =[
butt... at least i got make it up to you on thursday? hehe.


xinlin followed me home after school. we sat in the bus with kuro-chan. haha. damn tak ada apa nak buat laa. went home, bath, changed then came out to mcd to meet up with daniel and don. haha. daniel's taller than xinlin. xD thanks daniel =] and thenn~ we went to my piano class. we cycled there. was so afraid of that woman == ride pun tak tau ride properly. lol. came back then left my bag at home to cycle around my place. went to the park then started vaining with xinlin. will upload pictures when i receive them but if you want to, visit her blog at the links section =]

we had fun climbing trees, playing swings, having ice-cream and and well yeahh, you get my point? even took the motorcycle to fetch her around. xD she was so happy to see someone later at my place *grins* thats all :P

friday:
its now. lol. its today. 109 more days to my PMR. i am so dead. lol.

tash
look into the mirror yourself bitch.
______________

post was typed friday :P

No comments:

Post a Comment