hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Like time

Everything around you can change in an instant.
Especially the people you love.
Even the slightest remarks can change your mind
Eventually things start to change.

I'm not sure if the changes that are happening now,
are good or bad.
On Friends, Best Friends, Family and even You.
The list moves up and later moves down.

Sigh,
I'll just wait for something more significant to happen.

Honestly,
I'm feeling alright.
I'm just thinking a lot again.

tash
forever?

ps: Mich, stay strong! ILY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment