hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

S nd T

S aka Sirene aka SuJuan came over after tuition. we goes to same tuition centre. i hate tuitions. total waste of time
but if i wanna score my bm, i guess i have to go *sigh* finally after 3 years of not going to tuitions. ahaha.
they never last long with me. my tuition has about 9 people.
6 chinese (4 guys) nd 2 indians nd 1 malay.
out of the 4 guys,
one's like a panda,
one's real cheeky,
one's real smart nd
another ish real hot. yes. hooottt.
but anyway, S came over nd we sat on my bed nd started talking.
we havent talked like that in months.
normally, we have limited in school to talk =[ but we promised to change that crap.
she was the one that intro-ed the tuition centre.

tash.

we were vaining as well =P

No comments:

Post a Comment