hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

23.4.2009

its the end of April.
thats not a good sign for us form3 students right?
it means Geography projects and Sejarah projects are due soon.
the end of April also means your mid term exam is soon. very soon.
the only good news about the end of April is I'll be getting my pay soon and imma be hanging out with the BOCG aka back of class gang. All of us sitting at the back are going to gurney this sunday just to let loose. awesome =] apparently, imma be the transporter too. xD
i dont know why but im damned tired. i almost miss Mich's mum fetching twice. ALMOST. =P
im a total fan of Lady Gaga now and not to mention, Neyo. they're just so good. the music. haha.
listen to my imeem! its has their music. whee. im alive! sounds awesome too. pay attention to the lyrics. haha
BOCG guys~ Nikoru, SuJi cake, Joanne, Kuro-chan, KaiWen, XinLin, HweiYun, Cecelia, TzeStee and HuiQian. you guys rock! haha. xoxo. thanks for comforting me =]
BFFs~ Michiko, Sirene, Ali, JiaYue, Ama, EuLyn and HongLay. loves you guys. nobody knows me better than you idiots :P

btw, LOOKING FOR COSPLAYERS AS MAIDS AND YUKATA/KIMONO.
tell me asap. thanks. and pleaseeee.

gotta go for studies

tash
now dont you wish you were here with me now? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment