hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Friday, March 20, 2009

there's this friggin bird

on top of my roof. just above my damned ceiling. and its freaking annoying me ==
i know im suppose to be some animal lover nd stuff
but god damn it.
its chirping all night long
for four hours straight dah ==
i need my sleep later
it better not make any sounds

i needs to learn to pay attentions to music
i cant diff harmonic and melodic D=
which shall probably cause me my death in the music area
eeks

exams are soon. i ish dead.

tash
ps: happy belated birthday Sam! hope you're having fun at camp? shall not put your photo since you complain ==.

No comments:

Post a Comment