hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

about the new layout ==

i realised the new layout causes me to go back to dashboard then only can type a post.
seriously troublesome ><
woke up at 12.40 to the sounds of rain.
had to rush to keep the clothes but i was too late
the rain had already gotten to them first
eviiiiil rain! i shall get my revenge on you. somehow...
then i thought of plans today

yesterday was total-no-worries day.
calvin nd taryn, 2nd sister took me outs.
karaoke den home den went for dinner with calvin.
was suppose to go bowling but the plan failed? ==
so we sat in the car nd waited nd waited.
after fetching taryn from work,
went for supper at Crisp Cottage.
damn it. some stupid lizard crawled on my leg.
other than that, Nutty Chocolate still rawks!

i shall go study nowww~
and get done with it.
may the god of studies follow me xD

tash
if i get eyebags again, its all your fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment