hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rose Petals

I was brought up in many ways.
Some good, some bad.
In some ways they were insane,
In some ways they were what made me sane,
But in the end, it was always the same.
It was all for me.

A few of them being,
"What's done is done."
"Trust no one but yourself."
"Think before making a move."
"The past can never be change."
"There's no point crying over spilt milk."
And most importantly, I'll remember this very one.
"You can always choose your friends,
But you can never choose your family."

If you've been through hell on earth,
I think I can relate in many ways or one.
If you told me people have backstabbed you,
I'd tell you to just stand right back up and fight.
If you had broke my heart in one way or another,
I'd mourn for the loss of both us.
If you said you were sorry,
I'd forgive you
but I won't forget.

I'm happy that you're gay.
I'm happy that I'm happy.
I've moved on knowing the fact that you're a bitch.
You've come to realised that too.
Should I give you a standing ovation?
You know I loved you,
Thats why I was super straight forward with you.
Since you've come to realised so many things,
And didn't do anything about them.
Good Luck with Your Life.

Due to the many ways I've been brought up.
You could say that my heart's a lil' fragile.
I won't put all the blame on my past.
Because I am proud of who I am.
You might not like me,
Well back at you, I don't like you either.
Period, I might not even know you!
So who the hell cares?

My heart's like a rose flower.
It grows beautifully when watered.
The love and care shown by others is her strength to grow.
It sparkles and shines when in the sun.
The joy and happiness around her makes her happy.
It grows thorns and pricks its enemies.
The backstabbing, lies and deceit make her walls go up.
It sheds its leaves and petals when the wind blows.
The pain and suffering makes her tears roll down her cheeks.
It breaks and whiters just like the others.
When its all just too much, she falls down like everyone.
Because in the end,
She's just human.

______________________________________________

The weekend shall be awesome.

tash
10 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment