hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

before, present, after.

before taking results 8D

yours truly with mama1! :D
check out me and my mama2!
aint my hubby sexyy? hahahah.

after taking results 8D
this is what we looked like after getting results! haha. cried like shit mann.
*forced smile* got 6 ducking As. well, i expected 7 but heck, =)

smart ass-es. meet my besties: Kuro-chan and Nicole :)

after results, me and Nicole plus XinLin went to Gurney to hang out. and we bought some stuff. we bought gifts for each other and went crazy. We watched Princess and the Frog which was just awesome!
memang besties. xDD
*mwahs!*♥

later joined my sisters for dinner. It was Taryn's day anyway.
Happy Birthday!
Taryn and yours truly.
Happy Birthday girl!♥
the T sisters :) happy moments♥

had to go to church after this but we came back and started ripping presents!


meet the idiots. haha. we are, The Cheesers!♥
Michael got us all the same necklaces!Deja Vu album by Calvin.♥
gift from Kevin. in exchange for cookies :P original converse! ♥
Teressa and Taryn got me this pair of heels ♥ its a 4-inch heels. haha
and, i got myself this pair. ♥
The Cheesers group necklace xDD

Christmas morning remains picture-less. Gome!

i spent my Christmas night reminiscing. if thats how you spell it. kinda msg-ed a few very important people which i have been taking care of very well. you know who you are laa. im sorry and thanks for being my friends. even though im such a bitch at most times. thank you for remaining by my side. you guys are such darlings! ♥ you guys to bits!

anyway,this is from today morning! check out Banana Boys!♥


Banana boys! i wanted one T__T 60 bucks for one D=

I met up with Lyn. we kinda made up =) i missed her. haha. hoping this time, we'll really remain as best friends! love you sayangs!♥
*all smiles*♥
kissies wishies
some things never change =)
banana boy and yours truly :)
delicious banana split
cute bananas! i wanted one! =(
poser in Park Royal. :P

tash
comments comments comments! gotta love them ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment