hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Monday, November 30, 2009

november ends

im sorry for not updating? :P
people, CHRISTMAS is SO NEAR :D
realised it much?
lets see.. countdown is probably..
25 days from where I'm standing.
so far, I think I'm getting what I want so far ^^

So. My Christmas List this year? Superbly Simple :D
1. Two New Music Stands.
(One See-Through and One Sleek Black Portable One)
2. A New Violin Bow
3. SS501's Deja Vu Album
4. SS501's Mini Album- Find
5. SS501'S All My Love Album
6. SS501's S.T 01 Now Album
7. SS501's U R Man Album
8. D Gray Man full chapters (Anime)
9. Headphones
(you know like the ones from Shaman King? that kind :D)

0. ?

The Last One's a Secret. haha.
So Alicia got me my Solo Collection Album.
i love her for that.
and of course, a whole lot more of reasons :)
so, the pictures shall tell.
thats the album! :D
Kim Hyun Joong leader♥
Heo Young Saeng prince♥Kim Kyu Jong centre♥
Park Jung Min sexy charisma♥Kim Hyung Joon baby♥

i love all of them owh-so-much. but more to Jung Min and Hyung Joon :D

♥tash
ps: grace lim is getting me my Rebirth Limited Edition Album *screams thank you!*
pps: do leave a cbox msg to update me! thanks :D

who are you again?

No comments:

Post a Comment