hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

trials are so over!

5 days

okay. so even though trials ARE over.
the pressure aint gone.
after getting my results, i feel great.
got what i deserved for now laa.
the 3 main language subjects are still waiting for paper 2
the rest is okay. geography was like 57 or so. difficult questions ==
science might not be so pleasing .___.
sejarah was 85. maths was 80. kh was 77.
above seventy was A so yeahh! :D

had exams in the hall. pretty cool actually.
i felt so smart taking my exams there xD
umm.
Nikoru and I have been pretty nuts.
Kuro-chan always sounds so cool == sometimes it pisses me off.
XinLin is gossipy as always.
Suji cake is going over board. i so wanna slap her ==\
SuJuan is filling me in on stuff.
Michiko has my sympathy. no offense girl.

so yeahh. just thought i should update :D

tash
you're a hobby


ps: my clay art work, cute no?

No comments:

Post a Comment