hello stranger x)

welcome to a world where craziness and weirdness fit right in.
they're in perfect harmony.
a warning to readers though,
"you! yes you, do NOT own the world.
I DO!!!
i own HALF of it. you only own 1/8 of it.
HAHA. you POOR POOR SOUL!"

BTW stranger

Don't judge a book by its cover. Ever.
A lil' piece of advice from me to you.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

it is

so NOT FAIR.
my mum expects me to stay at home for the july holidays.
what the hell?!
god damn it lady. ITS TWO WEEKS.
TWO WEEEKS YOU HEAR ME?! which means 14 god-damned days ._.
this is like Sejarah. Keganasan 14 hari. its just that THIS is happening in june.
JUNE.
i need to breathhhh. i dont care == imma find days to go out.
i planned to have a movie marathon and a damned shopping spree .________________________________________.
i never knew i had a love for shopping so strong. XD dang it.
i shall squirm my way out of the house. you watch me lady.

ps: its so colourful that i dont sound serious D= but i amm!!!

tash
a thrill to kill

No comments:

Post a Comment